Wednesday 6 June 2012

Some running

Here are a couple of photos from some less then stellar runs that I've done in the past couple of weeks.

    

Unhappy with my time last month, I am not really that motivated. It's like, I want to run - I spend extraordinary amounts of time reading, thinking, planning and dreaming about routes, training plans and races. But ... while I want to do them the idea of training isn't that appealing. Which sucks.

I'm usually ok in this. I can talk myself around by simply starting to run and it comes back like a memory. Maybe it's the weather and being fed up with being sick and cold and tired. Dunno. I hope it comes back soon.

Anyhoodle, I've signed up for a couple of races: The Bupa 10K around the downtown. Bupa also has a kid's event which I'm thinking of enroll Calum in.


Fun Fact recipes from runners world magazine are fantastic. I've been making two of the soup recipes from their March issue and they have become fast favourites.





No comments:

Post a Comment